1930



Our great-grandfather founded our original King’s Lynn butcher’s shop and established the E. H. Prior name with a reputation for high quality fresh meat and local, seasonal produce.

2009



We relocated to St Nicholas’ Court store in Dersingham which gave us greater space to prepare, cook and stock a wider range of food and drink.


Press enquiries

For press enquiries, contact Chapel Road Creative on 01485 533064.